BENEFITS OPEN ENROLLMENT
- Monday, Jan. 11 - Friday, Jan. 22 for the March 1, 2021 - Feb. 28, 2022 plan year
- To enroll in or make changes to your benefits, and for additional open enrollment resources, visit www.westalliswi.gov/openenrollment.
NO PLAN CHANGES
The cost and coverage for the City’s health, dental, and vision plans will be the same in the new plan year. There are no changes to the monthly premium, deductibles, copays, and out-of-pocket maximums.
NEW PASSIVE ENROLLMENT
If you do not wish to make any changes to your current health, dental, or vision benefits for the 2021/2022 plan year, you do not need to do anything during open enrollment. Your current plans will be carried forward into the new plan year. However, if you are an active employee currently enrolled or wishing to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, or Health Savings Account, you MUST elect a dollar amount for the new plan year during open enrollment, even if it is the same amount as the current year. These accounts will not roll over without an active election during open enrollment.
Need help enrolling in your benefits? Human Resources staff will be available on the below dates for employees, retirees, and spouses needing assistance with the enrollment process. Computers will be available. Masks are required. No appointments necessary.
City Hall Room 128:
• Tuesday, January 12 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Thursday, January 21 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
DPW Computer Lab:
• Wednesday, January 13 – Noon to 4:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, January 20 – Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Contact HR at email@example.com or 414-302-8270