- Human Resources
- Health Risk Assessment
- HRA Represented
Health Risk Assessment - Represented Employees
2023 Program Information
Represented employees (and spouses, if applicable) who participate in the City's health insurance and who wish to receive the reduced premium contribution for the 2024-2025 plan year (March 1, 2024 through February 28, 2025) must complete a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) between March 1, 2023 and December 15, 2023. Review the 2023 HRA Flyer or read below for details.
How to Complete Your Health Risk Assessment
To complete the HRA:
- Schedule your preventive care (wellness) exam with your Primary Care Provider (PCP). When you make your appointment, tell the provider what measurements you will need (see section 2 of the HRA Certification form).
- Complete section 1 of the HRA Certification form.
- Take the HRA Certification form with you to your wellness appointment; your PCP must complete section 2 of the form.
- Your PCP conducts a wellness examination, orders the clinical laboratory tests specified on the HRA Certification form, and completes and signs their portion of the HRA Certification form.
- Complete the clinical laboratory tests ordered by your PCP.
- Certify that you have completed all steps of the HRA by signing section 3 of the HRA Certification form.
- Email the properly completed HRA Certification form to submitHRA@westalliswi.gov no later than December 15, 2023. This email is only to be used for submission of your HRA Certification form; do not send your biometric screening results or any other healthcare information to this email. Inquiries should be directed to HR@westalliswi.gov.
- You will receive an automatic email confirmation that your paperwork has been received. Your paperwork will not be completed until it is manually reviewed by HR staff.
- You will receive a separate email from HR confirming your paperwork is complete. Save this email for your records. If you do not receive this email, contact HR@westalliswi.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a complete list of frequently asked questions, visit the HRA homepage.
- Where do I get the HRA Certification form? You can download and print the HRA Certification form here.
- How has the HRA completion process changed for represented employees? The HRA completion process has varied from year to year (2020, no HRA offered; 2019, HRA completion at off-site clinics; 2018, HRA completion at on-site clinics). Beginning in 2021 and going forward, the completion process will be more closely aligned to the process in place for General City employees, except that it will not be administered via the Go365 platform established for General City employees. The intent of more closely aligning this HRA completion process to that which is in place for General City employees includes establishing a more consistent and sustainable process year to year, eliminating the need for a separate wellness examination for employees who already attend a preventive care visit with their own PCP annually, and automatically providing the biometric screening results directly to the PCP of the employee for follow up.
Still have questions? Contact Human Resources at (414) 302-8270 or HR@westalliswi.gov.