What is Go365?
Go365 is the City's voluntary wellness program; it is administered by Humana and is 100% free for non-represented, benefit-eligible employees and their spouses. Go365 gives you the tools and support you need to live healthier. From personalized support to interactive, City-sponsored activities, you have the ability to start a wellness routine that works for you. Since 2020, the City has been recognized with Go365's Gold Status Inspire Health Award.
How does it work?
Using Go365 is easy! Here's how to get started:
- Register. Download the Go365 App or visit Go365.com to access your secure, password-protected Go365 account. You will need your member ID to register: Your (and your spouse's) member ID is located on the Go365 card you received in the mail.
- Connect. Go365 makes wellness easier by connecting you to all the tools and resources you need to get there. You can even join your coworkers in City-sponsored fitness challenges. On top of that, tracking your activity is a breeze – just connect your fitness app or device or snap and send a picture and Go365 does the rest. It's that easy!
- Unlock Your Potential. Go365 is all about you. Complete Go365's Health Assessment to receive personalized wellness advice and recommended activities to help you reach your health goals, no matter where you are on your journey to better health.
- Level Up. Whether you are earning points for healthy activities you are already doing or trying out new activities, making healthier choices is a lot more fun with Go365. Completing healthy activities like walking, getting your annual wellness exam, or volunteering earns you points, which move you toward a higher Status in Go365.
- Earn Rewards. Earn points by completing healthy activities. Redeem points in the Go365 Mall for Bucks. Use Bucks to purchase gift cards, fitness devices, and other rewards! In addition, when you level up to Silver, Gold, or Platinum status, you will earn additional Bonus Bucks!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is participation mandatory? No. Your participation in the City's Wellness Program and Go365 are completely voluntary. We do offer a discount on your health insurance premium, however, if you participant in the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) program. This program is administered through the Go365 platform. So while you are not required to use Go365's free wellness tools, you would need to use Go365 to complete the two parts of the HRA: the Health Assessment Survey and Biometric Screening. See our HRA webpage for more details.
- How are members' private health information protected? The Go365 online and mobile app experiences are an extension of the secure Humana.com website and are HIPAA compliant. Members’ personal information is shared and protected as outlined in the Go365 Notice of Privacy Practices.
- What happens when the Go365 plan year renews? The Go365 program year runs concurrent with the City's benefit plan year (March 1 through February 28). A lot of questions come up when a new plan year begins. What happens to my Points? What happens to my Status? What about my Bucks? Follow this link for answers to these and other renewal questions.